11618 N. Madison St. Spokane, Wa 99218
Customer Service Representative:
- As a call center agent I had to be an active listener to determine what problem the caller needed resolved.
You have to be knowledgeable and positive to give the caller the confidence that the solution can be expedited.
You have to empathize with the caller and yet be brief and to the point. Then you have to be a team player to
work with your associates to accomplish the task. Finally you have to be conscientious to follow up satisfactorily
with the caller.
- As a cashier customers often ask questions. You have to be knowledgeable and know how and to whom to direct
them for help. You have to assist them so that they are properly taken care of. As a church book store clerk
questions often pertained to personal things and I had to be tactful when providing advice. As a programmer/analyst
I had to ask questions of users and work with them to fix and install applications. As a rep for a non-profit
organization at a yearly conference I had to be professional and helpful.
- I have acceptable product knowledge of computers, software, electronics, hardware, and home improvement products.
Have had some training in proper sales techniques. Am able to listen well for the needs a customer has and to ask
pertinent questions to discover the intended use of the product. Am able to describe a product and explain how it
will benefit the customer. Am organized to follow through with the customer and make any special accommodations that
are necessary. I know how to do cashiering.
- As a sales associate I had to determine what the customer needed by asking pertinent questions. I had to
be able to explain how certain products would satisfy the need. It is necessary to develop a rapport so that the
dialog goes smoothly. You can make suggestions and apply your own experience but you have to defer to the tastes
of the customer. You have to recognize at what point a conclusion has been reached and ask for a decision.
- I am familiar with the functions of a hotel because I've worked at various jobs in different hotels and know how
to check guests in and out. I am able to ask pertinent questions to discover what a guest requires because of being a good
listener. I can provide logical answers and resolve problems satisfactorily and patience enables me to properly deal
with frustrated guests. I know how to process debit and credit cards and can recognize discrepancies regarding checks
and cards and am familiar with getting credit card approvals. I've posted charges on a bookkeeping machine and balanced
cash drawers at the end of a shift. Most charges are calculated by a night auditor but there are often additions or
adjustments to be handled in a special situation.