11618 N. Madison St. Spokane, Wa 99218
- www.swimlessonsignup.com for an aquatic center.
- Used VB.Net, ASP2.Net, and an n-tier framework with MSSQL and MySQL providers.
- Used ADO.Net 4.0 with disconnected datasets and generic classes.
- Incorporated cryptography for login passwords and e-commerce payments on the PayPal Sandbox developer site.
- Rewrote application in C# using ADO.Net 4.5.
- www.biblebooklets.com for reading booklets that have authored.
- Contains many links to book stores on the Internet.
- Has links to read pdf booklets and to buy Kindle booklets.
- Optimized for search engines and use Google Analytics.
- www.biblebookletstore.com e-commerce site for selling booklets.
- Wrote user controls to generically create header, body, login, and shopping cart modules.
- Created modules to encrypt and change passwords and to email notifications.
- Wrote modules for shipping purposes and administration reports for orders and payments.
- www.abenorco.com/housesale/cedarsale.htm to sell a house.
- Contains photos and descriptions of inside and outside of house.
- Provides financial and construction information.
- Shows many examples of homes for ideas on remodeling.
- Created a product inventory control system at an agricultural co-op.
- Converted service bureau production files from IBM to Honeywell format.
- Reformatted master files to IBM DB2 tables at a county government.
- Built street and city tables from a zip code tape.
- Translated tax receipt data from Burroughs to IBM format.
- Created a mailing list application using Apple ProDos and database algorithms.
It was used to process contacts at a county fair booth. Created two 30 minute
graphics presentations with animation in Applesoft Basic which a non-profit organization
displays at malls and fairs. Produced a newsletter with Apple desktop publishing software
for a family working overseas.
- Installed Novell Intranetware 4.11 and connected clients using MS
Client for Netware, Client for Microsoft, and Client 32.
- Installed NT 4.0 Server as a domain controller and connected to a Windows 98 client.
- Installed Windows 2000 Server. Networked to Windows Millenium Edition.
- B.S. in Economics at the University of Wisconsin
- Mini-computer programming certificate at a local community college
- Micro-computer programming certificate
- DHTML and Google Analytics correspondence courses